JAMB Matriculation list— see how to Confirm your Name on the list
Many students still don’t understand what JAMB matriculation list is all about. This article will provide you full details on everything you need to know about it.
What Is JAMB Matriculation list? Why do I need to confirm my Name on the Matriculation list? How do I confirm my name on the matriculation list? What must I do for my name to appear on the matriculation list? Answers to the aforementioned questions will be provided.
What is JAMB Matriculation list
The Matriculation list portal was created by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for undergraduates to verify and confirm that their admission is recognized by the body.
The portal was created by JAMB in conjunction with the National youth Service Corps (NYSC) to know eligible candidates for the program me.
Why do you need to confirm your name on the Matriculation list?
It’s important to verify your name on the matriculation list portal to ensure that the undergraduate admission offered to you by your institution is recognized by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation board(JAMB).
Therefore, by implication, candidates whose names are not found there won’t be able to go for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
What you must do for your name to appear on the list
The following must be done for your name to appear on the matriculation list:
1. You must print your Admission letter (2copies) from JAMB official website.
2. Your Original JAMB result slip must be from JAMB efacility portal.
- How to check JAMB result 2019 online
- JAMB CAPS login 2019
- JAMB cut off marks for all Nigerian Universities and polytechnics
How to check your name on the Matriculation list(Steps)
1. Go to the matriculation list portal https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/CheckMatriculationList
2. Select your examination year eg. 2018.
3. Enter your registration number in the space provided eg. 86158773HH.
4. Once you have successfully entered your registration number, click on ‘Fetch my details’
Hope this article was useful to you? Kindly share with your friends who may find this useful. Thanks for reading.