UNIBEN Part Time Requirements and Registration Procedures.
Today, EdoAffairs will be writing on UNIBEN Part Time Requirements for 2019/2020 admission and the general registration guide.
Also, We will be providing you a link that you can easily click to get UNIBEN Part Time Courses for 2019/2020 admission.
If you are searching for UNIBEN Part Time Requirements, UNIBEN Application Procedures or/and UNIBEN Part Time Courses, this is the right page for you.
UNIBEN Part Time Requirements
The General University Admission Requirements that apply uniformly across the Faculties as well as the Specific Faculty Admission Requirements are displayed on the University websites: https: uniben.edu.
To qualify for the entrance examinations into UNIBEN part time courses, prospective applicants must satisfy the stated general and specific requirements for admission as stated on the school website.
UNIBEN Part Time Application Procedures for 2019/2020 Session
Interested applicants (Undergraduates) should apply between
7.00am 31st July 2018 and 12.00am 31st March 2019.
NOTE: The registration form for 2019/2020 is not out. We will update this post as soon as it is released.
Meanwhile, the procedures below is for 2018/2019 session
- Visit myuniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname correctly, immediately your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the https://uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND INJPEG FORMAT ONLY. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on“Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N12,050.00 (The fee excludes other charges), excluding Interswitch and Portal Services charges with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any Commercial Bank.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
Kindly use the comment section below if you have questions on UNIBEN Part Time Requirements for admission.