EdoAffairs wishes to inform you that the University of Benin (UNIBEN) has released Post UTME Form for this year 2020. The CBT exam will take place between 23rd November 2020 and 8th December 2020 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
Application website closes by midnight of 14th September, 2020 (i.e all applications must be concluded online not later than 14th September, 2020). Candidates who pay after the deadline of Midnight 14th September 2020 will not be screened.
You may be wondering, what is the cut off mark and who is eligible for the 2020 UNIBEN Post UTME? The requirements for the University of Benin Post Jamb are:
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include the English Language and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Post Jamb
The procedure for the 2020/2021 Admission Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal.
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number, immediately your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on the ‘Application record’ provide all the required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1 x 1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “pay via Remita” on top left corner of the page. Follow the instruction to pay the application GROSS fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) with a valid ATM-Enabled card from any commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
- CANDIDATES ARE TO COME WITH THEIR NCDC PRESCRIBED SURGICAL FACE MASKS AND SMALL SIZED HAND SANITIZERS.
- GSM PHONES AND CALCULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
Grouping of Departments And Courses for UNIBEN Post UTME
1 SOCIAL SCIENCES AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- Mathematics and Economics
- Social Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Estate Management
- Environmental Sciences
2 PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- Physical Sciences
- Education – Physical Sciences
- Technical Education
- Basic Medical Sciences
3 LIFE SCIENCES
- Life Sciences
- Education Life Sciences
- Education Arts
- Library and Information Sciences
- Guidance and Counseling
5 OTHERS Special Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Adult Education
PLEASE NOTE THAT GSM PHONES AND CALCULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED