Prospective postgraduate students who applied for admission into the University of Benin (UNIBEN) postgraduate school can now proceed to check their admission status online.
Candidates who sat for UNIBEN postgraduate examination are hereby informed that UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission List for 2019/2020 session is out.
How to Check UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission List
- Go to UNIBEN postgraduate admission list portal by clicking here
- Supply your Application Number (pt2019_XXXXXX) in the required column.
- Finally, click on “Submit” then Confirm your Application Number and click on “proceed” to check your admission status.
Payment of UNIBEN postgraduate acceptanc fees and clearance begins on Monday 6th January 2020. Admitted candidates are expected to pay their acceptance fees within two weeks from the date of this admission.
You may also want to check UNIBEN postgraduate requirement for admission before or after checking the admission list.
UNIBEN POSTGRADUATE ACCEPTANCE/CLEARANCE FEE PAYMENT PROCEDURES.
- Click Admission, on the drop-down menu click on ‘’Clearance’’ to pay Acceptance Fee;
- Enter Application No. and Click on ‘Pay With Card’ to pay your Acceptance/Clearance Fee.
- Then “Click here” to open a window that will take you to REMITA site to make the payment.
- Here, you are to enter your Card ( MasterCard or VISA cards) details.
- After a successful payment “click here” to proceed to Clearance.
- The Online Clearance and Eligibility page will then be displayed. You are expected to update and upload all the required information.
- Please note the Reference Number and RRR number generated.
How to Check UNIBEN Postgraduate Clearance Status.
- Go to Admission on the drop-down menu click ‘’Clearance’’ to Check Clearance Approval.
- Enter your Application Number in the space provided and input your Reference no in the Transaction Reference field; click on “Submit”. This prompts you to further confirm your Application Number then Click on the Proceed button;
- Online Clearance and Eligibility page will then be displayed. Pending Status means Your Clearance is yet to be approved while “Cleared” means your Clearance is Approved. You are expected to check your Clearance and Eligibility on the portal periodically till the system displays that you have been cleared before you can Login as Student and proceed to pay your fees on the portal.
Congratulations to all the candidates saw their names in UNIBEN PG admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.