FIRS recruitment 2019/2020 Date and release of FIRS registration form is not out. FIRS 2018 Registration began towards the end of 2018. FIRS portal should be open for registration any moment from now and FIRS recruitment 2019 will begin immediately.
FIRS recruitment 2019/2020 recruitment portal and everything you need to know can be found on this page (Edoaffairs.com).
If you really want to apply for Federal Inland Revenue Service, FIRS recruitmennt 2019/2020, then continue reading this page to get the complete guide.
This article will answer several questions which include:
- When is FIRS recruitment 2019/2020 starting?
- What are the requirements you must meet to apply for jobs?
- How can I apply for Federal Inland Revenue recruitment in 2019/2020?
- Is FIRS recruitment 2019/2020 online or not?
- What is the closing date for FIRS recruitment 2019/2020?
And many more questions…
NOTE: In order not to miss out on any information that may render your FIRS application INVALID, take your time to read everything on this page.
No time to waste, let’s dive right in!
The first question this guide will answer is – What is FIRS job like?
FIRS Recruitment Job Description
The duties of FIRS officers include:
- Raising additional assessment while examining tax returns
- Ensuring uniform application of Tax Laws, Tax Regulations and Information circulars
- Supervising a number of Officers responsible for the assessment of small companies, individual business concerns, partnerships, estates and trust.
- Conducting enquiries into the affairs of small companies
- Following up such cases as are in dispute through the appeal procedures.
Now that you know what FIRS job is all about, let’s move on to the requirements you need before you can apply for various jobs on the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment portal.
FIRS Recruitment Requirements
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Or Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong team spirit and ability to effectively delegate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws and appreciation of their application and understanding of the regulatory framework within which the FIRS operates;
- Knowledge of business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate
- Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws
In addition to the qualifications above, the following are also expected from you.
FIRS Recruitment Responsibilities
- The successful candidate should be highly organized, numerate and possess strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, externally and internally.
- The individual will ideally have commercial-business knowledge with ability to interpret business numbers and strategies of profit derivation in tax accounting.
- The position requires someone who is a self-starter and requires little supervision or motivation to meet challenging targets and deadlines. Current membership of a relevant professional institution is essential
Did you meet the requirements and qualifications above? If yes, below is how to proceed with FIRS recruitment 2019/2020 application.
How To Apply (Application Guide)
NOTE: FIRS recruitment is not on www.firs.gov.ng portal. The procedure to apply can be found below.
Interested and qualified candidates/firms should submit their Tenders (Hand delivered) accompanied by a forwarding letter on company’s letterhead, showing registration number as issued by CAC, contact telephone numbers, valid email address, official company address and names and nationalities of the Directors of the company at the bottom of the page to:
Federal Inland Revenue Service,
Revenue House (Annex III),
Off Michael Okpara Street,
Wuse Zone 5,
Note The Following
- Each tender shall be submitted in a sealed envelope indicating the project name, appropriately marked “Engagement of Consultant to Conduct Peer Review Analysis on the FIRS Corporate Headquarters Revised Cost -to- Complete Estimate” and on the reverse side of the envelope, the name and the address of the company. Only one copy is required, please.
- Any tender submitted after this deadline shall be rejected.
- Tenders shall be opened immediately after submission on 13th September, 2017 in Procurement Department, FIRS Revenue House, Annex Ill, Wuse, Abuja.
- Submitting tender documents does not commit FIRS to awarding a contract to a firm.
- The Federal inland Revenue Service reserves right to verify claims made by any firm
- Tendering with false document is an offence, which will lead to disqualification and prosecution
- For inquiries, please contact us on 08074983355; email: [email protected]
Application Deadline: Not announced yet
That is all for now on FIRS recruitment application guide, registration portal and everything you need to know. If you have any question, feel free to use the comment section below.
FIRS Registration Related Searches
- FIRS Portal
- FIRS Registration
- FIRS Website
- FIRS tin number
- FIRS meaning
- FIRS career
Don’t forget to share the article with others by using the share buttons.